Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Peek into SeeSaw

It's time to share where and how I spend some of my days - at SeeSaw Designs! Today I spent a solid six hours trimming cards to accompany a letterpress calendar the girls are preparing for 2010. The calendar is almost complete, yet until the girls make it public, the images will need to remain a mystery for you to look forward to. However, I wanted to show you something, so I snapped a few pictures to give you a feel for the atmosphere.

This is the conference room/first room of the office where I do my cutting... take some time to admire those clean, straight edges! I'm very good at my job. :)


This is the main office room, where Raquel, Angela and Lindsay (not pictured) work side-by-side, sharing ideas, designs, and laughter.

More of the main office, with awesome floor to ceiling windows, and inside those boxes are the Thank You cards that SeeSaw has been sending out to old, new, and prospective clients. They recently had a special giveaway on their blog where they awarded a follower with 2 variety packs of cards! Check the cards out here!

Big windows in the front room, too!

Wall decor and a mini hand letterpress.

It's just too cute! Up-close view of the hand letterpress.


2 comments:

  1. Edges = very nice. The whole office looks like a great environment to work in. I even like the curtains.

    And the tabletop press would look so much better in my office. No, really. It's not like someone should just give it to me, but you know. You should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge windows can give you a lot of natural light, and white walls can amplify that natural light to make everything look brighter. Oh, and just like what Sarah said, your curtains look great, too!

    ReplyDelete