Friday, September 18, 2009

Card Creations




As promised, here is the final product for Lexy's business card. We decided that this photo is very representative of Lexy's work (she's been taking jumping pictures for longer than I can remember!) and it features a family (our friend Emylee and her husband, baby, parents and friends) and the beach and sunset... I mean, really, what more could you ask for in a picture except for a flying baby? Oh wait, there's one of those, too! So overall, the shot was perfect and we're both very excited to see how they look after printing. Here are some of the other concepts I presented:










It was really a lot of fun playing with her photography and getting to design a creative card, as opposed to some of the more business-y work I've been doing lately.

I also threw together a quick real estate ad for my parents yesterday:


So it was a busy day with a lot of designing and no growth in my bank account, but I get favors and freebies from my parents and Lexy all the time, so it was nice to be able to help them out.

Now I'm off to tackle my next challenge: a jello mold for Rosh Hashanah! Wish me luck! Shana Tova!


No comments:

Post a Comment